• 66 volunteers removed over 60 bags of trash from the Schuylkill River Trail during the Earth Day SPREEkend
• 160 children learned about the Schuylkill River in our new Schuylkill Explorers program
• $4,711 raised for the trail through the sale of Sly Fox Brewery's SRT Ale from April
through September, bringing to almost $9,000 the total raised over two years.
• 119 attendees at our first Evening for the Schuylkill River annual dinner
• 1,000+ people who viewed the NPS traveling art quilt exhibit, "Piecing Together a Changing Planet," when we hosted it in October.
• 95 Pedal and Paddlers who joined one of our six events
• 1-mile interpretive loop trail created in Riverfront Park by the new Pottstown RiverWalk
• $278,832 awarded in Schuylkill River Restoration Fund Grants to 8 Projects that improve river water quality.
• 20 cultural interpretive signs installed along the Schuylkill River Trail in Manayunk and Berks County
• 205 Paddlers from 8 states and New Zealand in the 18th Annual Schuylkill River Sojourn including a record 79 who made the full 112-mile paddle
• 25 Girl Scouts from 3 troops who earned our Schuylkill River Heritage Area patch
• 10 LED lights installed along the trail in Reading, improving safety
• 51 partners and supporters provided feedback on our new Management Action Plan draft at 3 public meetings
• 2 Adopt-a-Trail participants added in Berks County: Children's Home of Reading and Target Stores.